You must link your Aadhaar card number with LPG connection in order to avail LPG subsidy. One way to do so is to visit your LPG connection office and communicate with them. But sometimes, it’s not possible for one to visit their office. So, in this article, we’ll discuss 2 alternate ways to link your aadhaar card with LPG connection.
Way 1 : IVRS
Call your company’s number and follow IVR instructions. The list of numbers for each district can be found here:
- For IOCL / Indane: http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php
- For HPCL / HP Gas: http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpanytime
- For BPCL / Bharatgas: http://www.ebharatgas.com/pages/Customer_Care/CC_IVRSInfo.html
Just visit the official website of your LPG company from the link mentioned above, find out your district and distributor name and finally the phone no. Dial that number and follow the instructions on IVRS.
Way 2 : SMS
This method is simple and shorter. You just need to send 2 SMS to link your aadhaar card with LPG connection.
In 1st SMS, you register your mobile phone number with the company.
and in 2nd SMS, you submit you aadhaar card number.
Consumer can send two SMS to register (SMS-1 and SMS-2). The list of numbers can be found here:
- For IOC / Indane consumers: http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php
- For HPC / HP Gas consumers : HP ANY TIME No. e.g for State AP 9666023456
- For BPC / Bharatgas consumers: 57333 (All India), 52725 (Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel & Tata users)
*How to register your Mobile number with your Oil Company Register your mobile number as per steps given below: