How to get duplicate Marksheet from Delhi University (DU)?
Delhi University is one of the famous and oldest university of Delhi. Millions of students passed away from this university every year. It’s degree /marks sheet carries very important weightage as one will require it for higher studies or for applying for job.
But what if one day you find you’ve lost your original marksheet of Delhi University.
It may happen you forgot them in bus or train or completely destroyed in rain or you don’t remember where you’ve placed them.
And now, you need them urgently.
There is nothing to worry.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to obtain duplicate marksheet from Delhi University.
Visit the official website of Delhi University at http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=forms and choose “Student Related Forms”. Click on “Duplicate Marksheet Request Form” as shown below:
Alternatively, you may download the same from this https://indianwiki.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/duplicate-marksheet-du.pdf.
Fill up the simple form.
Fees is Rs.500 per statement of marks upto 6 years and Rs.1000 per statement of marks if it is more than 6 years.
The number of year will be calculated from the last examination passed.
You need to submit photocopy of Roll Number for which Duplicate Statement of Marks is required.
Verify the filled document from the Head of the Department / The Principal of College or Institution with stamp and signature.
Timings are 9:30 PM to 3:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
You need to submit all documents at
Window no- 11
Gate no-1, Opp. New Administrative Block,
North Campus, University of Delhi,
It takes about 10 working days, excluding Saturday/Sunday or any other holiday.
Some important points
- If you require duplicate marksheet by post, you should enclose a self‐addressed envelope with requisite postal charges.
- In very special case, subsequent copies of Statement of Marks may be issued not more than 4 times. The application form for issue of statement of marks required for different Roll No. for each of the year of Examination may be filled in separately.
- The application form must be signed by student and in no case by someone else on his/her behalf.
- South Campus students are advised to contact south campus Examination Branch, University of Delhi.
Helpline Number of DU
Still got any query? You can contact DU either by Fax, Phone, or email. Contact details are given at http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=contact-us
- delhi university marksheet online,du duplicate marksheet,delhi university duplicate marksheet,delhi university marksheet duplicate,duplicate marksheet du,delhi university marksheet copy,delhi university issuing only online marksheet,where we go in Delhi university for marksheet,du does not issue separate mark sheet,du dublicate marksheet nd digree