How to Apply
- In case of UPSC Entries (NDA, IMA (DE) and OTA [SSC (Non Tech, men and women), wait for the UPSC Advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar/ UPSC website. Thereafter, apply online to UPSC, as per instructions given by UPSC in the advertisement.
In case of other entries, details are as under:
- NCC Entry (Men and Women). After advertisement is issued download common application form from this website and submit form duly filled with requisite documents to respective NCC units/ Group HQ.Wards of Battle Casualties after downloading common application form from this website, post the form duly filled with attested photocopies of documents to Rtg Dte (Rtg-6), as per the address given in the advertisement.
- 10+2 (TES), TGC, UES, AEC (Men), SSC Tech (Men and Women) & SSC JAG (Men & Women). Apply online only through this website, after the advertisement is issued, within the period stipulated in the advertisement and as per the detailed instructions for filling up online Applications for each entry.
- For Service & Misc Entries, Apply as per Standing Instrs / Adm Instrs issued by Respective Dtes.
- Important Points to Note for Candidates. 10th Class Certificate, 12th Class Certificate and latest College education documents (final marksheet or previous semester marksheets or degree cert or provisional degree cert) are required to be attached as attested photocopies with most applications as given in the advertisement. The documents are to be attested by a Gazetted officer. The photo affixed on the application is to be attested by Gazetted Officer.Candidates will not submit / send Original documents of Qualification attained to Rtg Dte by post or by hand. Candidates willcarry their original documents at the time of SSB interview for verification andthe same will be returned back to candidates after verification at respective selection Centres once SSB Interviews are over.
How to Join Indian Army